About Matti Vähä-Heikkilä, running for Turku city council with the number 467.
- 32 years old
- Master of Science in Technology (IT)
- Passionate runner
- Current city councillor (since 2017-)
- And I want to continue working to improve Turku
What is important in Turku
1) Turku should be developed more like a big city, not like a small town.
2) We can't forget that Turku has two universities and they are important for Turku.
3) Turku must be comfortable and agreeable of various modes of commute.
4) The data in Turku must be used in decision making
5) The economy in Turku must be fixed and balanced
6) And without any exceptions -- Turku is a city of healthy people and equality
I am a candidate for the Greens, but I strongly support usage of nuclear power. In this respect, I differ from many Greens. I have made a council initiative about Small Modular Reactors (SMR) in 2018. I believe in new technology and I believe it will solve many of our problems as a nation.
You can vote with a face mask on and with a valid photo ID! Voting places (in advance 26.5.-8.6.)
Matti Vähä-Heikkilä 467